Sökning: "principles of war"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 132 uppsatser innehållade orden principles of war.
1. JÄMLIKHET OCH RESPEKTFULLA RELATIONER I KLASSRUMMET Intervjuer med högstadieelever födda i Syrien och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims:Syrian children who have experienced the terror of civil war have happily found themselves in a peaceful Sweden, where there is a completely different value system and a different "normal" life. The purpose of this essay is to ex-amine some of these teen-agers' perception of new values and principles of gender equality and to observe the changes that have taken place in their way of thinking, especially as these children are raised according to the strict rules of Islamic-Arab tradition. LÄS MER
2. The United States’ Enemy Image against North Korea during the Presidency of Donald J. Trump : Decision-Making at the Elite-LevelKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The United States' enemy image of North Korea has been on its political agenda since the Korean war. Weapons of mass destruction has, since the Cold War, shown the complexity it brings on conflictual interests and decision-makers persuading efforts. LÄS MER
3. Att värna demokratin. Kommunala tjänstepersoners konstruktioner av demokrati, rättigheter och medborgarskap i det kommunala arbetet med återvändare och islamistisk våldsbejakande extremismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the problem with so called returnees (återvändare) and violent extremism (våldsbejakande extremism) is constructed in the municipal work with and against the same in Sweden, using Carol Bacchi’s and Susan Goodwin’s Foucaultdian approach to policy analysis – the so-called “what’s the problem represented to be?” approach – as its primary method. The purpose is to explore how Swedish ideas of democracy are formed, strengthened and challenged, and what effects this may have on notions of citizenship and human rights. LÄS MER
4. Taktiska framgångar utan seger : en teorikonsumerande studie om Argentinas taktiska framgångar under FalklandskrigetUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how Argentina’s tactical successes during the Falklands war can be understood by analysing through two of the principles of war namely, concentration of forces and surprise. Previous research on the Falklands war tends to analyse the war through the entire 74-day period or through special disciplines such as history or politics. LÄS MER
5. Explaining within-country variation in post-war democratization : The role of legitimate local-international partnerships in municipal governance reform in KosovoMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : A growing literature on hybrid peace governance has showed the importance of taking into account the interactive nature of peacebuilding. However, this literature largely remains imprecise about how local-international interactions affect outcomes, and the hybrid turn has not produced much comparative empirical evidence. LÄS MER