Sökning: "pro-environmental behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden pro-environmental behaviour.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The climate crisis is not only affecting the physical world, but individuals’ mental health. The concept of ecoanxiety has reached major attention in the public discourse and more individuals report psychological consequences as a result of climate change. LÄS MER
2. Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour amongst Millennials in Online Communities - The role of information and goal-frames on InstagramMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the aim to reduce the effects of anthropocentric climate change and achieve a more sustainable future, promotion of sustainable individual behaviour is just as essential as driving political and economic change. As social media are experiencing growth in popularity, online communities in which influencers act as opinion leaders are a promising tool to influence behaviour. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Climate change is an enormous challenge which, if not addressed will have detrimental impacts across the globe. This problem is largely produced by human behaviour. Therefore, strategies aimed at influencing behaviour are necessary in addressing this issue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Green bonds are a type of bonds that are designated for investment projects that have a positive effect on the environment. Such projects could be preventing climate change by reducing emissions of greenhouse gases, increasing energy-efficiency, or improving waste management. Green bonds have risen considerably in issued volume in recent years. LÄS MER
5. Reframing plastic through experiences at a beach clean-up : a frame analysis of experience-based learnings at a beach clean-up for creating knowledge, building responsibility and motivation to shape individuals’ pro-environmental plastic behavioursMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The plastic crisis is one of the major environmental challenges of our times. Plastic pollution impacts our health, water, tourism, fishing and overall ecosystem. Plastic debris has accumulated in natural habitats from the poles to the equator. LÄS MER