Sökning: "pro-environmental behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden pro-environmental behaviour.
1. Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour amongst Millennials in Online Communities - The role of information and goal-frames on InstagramMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the aim to reduce the effects of anthropocentric climate change and achieve a more sustainable future, promotion of sustainable individual behaviour is just as essential as driving political and economic change. As social media are experiencing growth in popularity, online communities in which influencers act as opinion leaders are a promising tool to influence behaviour. LÄS MER
2. Reframing plastic through experiences at a beach clean-up : a frame analysis of experience-based learnings at a beach clean-up for creating knowledge, building responsibility and motivation to shape individuals’ pro-environmental plastic behavioursMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The plastic crisis is one of the major environmental challenges of our times. Plastic pollution impacts our health, water, tourism, fishing and overall ecosystem. Plastic debris has accumulated in natural habitats from the poles to the equator. LÄS MER
3. The effects of self-identity and personal norms on prospectivetourists’ pro-environmental behaviour: The relevance of Eco-labels in online accommodation bookingMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : As environmental quality strongly depends on human behaviour patterns, more attentions have been paid to understand and promote pro-environmental behaviour in the tourism sector with sustainable development. This thesis focuses on online Eco-label accommodation booking as a tourist pro-environmental behavior to study the effects of environmental self-identity and personal norms on prospective tourists’ pro-environmental behaviour. LÄS MER
4. Beach clean-up as a practical implementation of ESD: effects in students’ knowledge, awareness and behavioural intentionsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In the context of the critical sustainability problem of marine plastic pollution, the present paper presents a quasiexperimental research that explores the effects that participating on beach clean-up has on students’ knowledge,awareness and behavioural intentions. Considering this intervention as an outside of school practical implementation of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), this research aims to determine if the addition of direct experiences with nature within ESD programs can lead to a behavioural change in favour of the environment. LÄS MER
5. Nature-connectedness and motivation for pro-envrionmental behaviour : A study among higher education studentsMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärande
Sammanfattning : World-wide concerns about human impact on the environment have led to the in 2015 formalizedParis Agreement and the global Sustainable Development Goals. All generations are needed toachieve these targets. Thus, young people need to receive appropriate, sustainability-focusededucation. LÄS MER