Sökning: "pro-environmental consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden pro-environmental consumption.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Consumption Intention and Behavior of Chinese Consumers on Children’s Apparel: A Behavioral Reasoning Theory PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : The thesis aimed to explore what factors influenced Chinese consumers’ sustainable consumption intention and behavior with regard to children’s apparel. Regarding sustainable consumption, numerous previous studies found consumers were becoming more environmentally conscious and showing positive attitudes towards sustainable consumption. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A large body of research implies that modern human behaviour threatens various life – sustaining resources. The excessive consumption patterns of resources by humans has been identified as one of the main causes of the environmental crisis. LÄS MER
4. The process towards environmental sustainability and the influence of perceptions : A comparative qualitative case study on perceptions of pro-environmental consumption among students at Linnaeus UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Consumption is a major contributor to environmental harm, and also one area where the Swedish performance is in urgent need of improvement. While it is well known that changes are needed on all societal levels for sustainability to be realized, it is unclear whether the population is aware of which changes that refers to, since the impacts from individual consumption remain high. LÄS MER
5. The Effect of Environmentally-Relevant Personal Values on the Purchase Intention of Second-Hand Clothing: A Quantitative StudyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To study the effect of environmentally-relevant personal values (biospheric, altruistic, egoistic and hedonic) on the purchase intention of second-hand clothing (SHC). Methodology: This research is a quantitative study and follows a deductive research approach. LÄS MER