Sökning: "problem behavior."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1182 uppsatser innehållade orden problem behavior..
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The objectives of the study is first to identify how children respond on anEmotional level to the diversity doll withspecial educational needs and secondly, to examine whether the diversitydoll creates empathy as an important anti-bias approach.Theory: The theoretical framework used in this study is Bandura’ssocial learning theory (1977). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate what factors contributes to a constructive leadership and what factors leads to a destructive leadership. The thesis has its basis in documents about leadership training which we processed and used as empirical material. LÄS MER
3. Return policies for online clothing retailers - A study of the return policy leniency and the importance of return policies to retailers and consumersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis work has been the result of a five-year Industrial Design Engineering education at Luleå University of Technology. The project has investigated the possibilities of teleoperating forest machines using a human-centered design approach. The work has been conducted for Skogforsk, which is the Swedish institute for forestry. LÄS MER
5. Sequence classification on gamified behavior data from a learning management system : Predicting student outcome using neural networks and Markov chainMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study has investigated whether it is possible to classify time series data originating from a gamified learning management system. By using the school data provided by the gamification company Insert Coin AB, the aim was to distribute the teacher’s supervision more efficiently among students who are more likely to fail. LÄS MER