Sökning: "process integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1743 uppsatser innehållade orden process integration.
1. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
2. Flexible Integration of Voice Recognition Components for an Automotive Android Platform: A Design Science ResearchMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several voice recognition interfaces available on the market capable ofbeing integrated into a variety of platforms. Mobile phones, speakers, and evenrefrigerators can be equipped with a voice assistant. Having a fully integrated voiceassistant in a car has been shown to increase the performance of the driver and reducedistractions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines aspects of social and cultural integration of young EU-expatriates inGothenburg, Sweden. It focuses on three areas – workplace, language and socialization – thatcame forward as the most important sites when it comes to the process of integration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för Mellanösternstudier
Sammanfattning : Many migrants face difficult times during the integration in the new society, especially during the first stages after their arrival. Among others, they face discrimination, racism, and stigmatization, and they end up resorting to different techniques to cope with their situation, and they even change their identity and go through identity negotiation process with the surrounding new society. LÄS MER