Sökning: "product data"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 2520 uppsatser innehållade orden product data.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This master thesis collaborates with Axis Communications, which is a Swedish video camera company. The mission for the thesis was to take advantage of Axis developed or developing technology to explore the data value in the retail industry and design a data visualization interface. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : With the rapid development of computers and their proven usability in manufacturing environments, simulation-based optimisation has become a recognised tool for proposing near-optimal results related to manufacturing system design and improvement. As a world-leading manufacturer within their field, Volvo GTO in Skövde, Sweden is constantly seeking internal development and has in recent years discovered the possibilities provided by flow simulation. LÄS MER
13. Has Swedish companies’ ability to protect their innovations decreased due to a shift towards more software and business method-based innovations?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this master’s thesis was to investigate if the possibilities for Swedish companies to protect their innovations have decreased due to a shift towards more software and business method-based innovations. The investigation was based on interviews with respondents working as IPR consultants, with technical development or as patent attorneys at different Swedish companies together with collected data from different Swedish and European databases. LÄS MER
14. Impact of green marketing on consumer buying behavior: The mediating role of environmental knowledge. : A quantitative study in the context of PakistanMagister-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för ekonomivetenskap och juridik
Sammanfattning : Green marketi ng is aimed at directing a company‘s efforts to undertake the processes of designing a product, its promotion, pricing, and distribution in a way that can help to protect the environment. The current study is aimed at investigating the influence of green marketing practices including eco-labeling, green branding and green advertising on consumer buying behavior in Pakistan which is a developing country. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This project investigates the use of artificial neural networks for visual speech synthesis. The objective was to produce a framework for animated chat bots in Swedish. A survey of the literature on the topic revealed that the state-of-the-art approach was using ANNs with either audio or phoneme sequences as input. LÄS MER