Sökning: "product information management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 592 uppsatser innehållade orden product information management.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The Cosmetic packaging industry is on the rise and through consumer demand, cosmetic companies are increasing their focus on sustainability and accountability. This has left many companies in need of a deeper understanding regarding the environmental impact of their current packaging solutions as well as how to improve their footprint in the future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This work was conducted at the request of Trangia, a Swedish company known for selling and manufacturing the classical camping stove “stormköket”. Beyond camping stoves Trangia also offer several accessories for cooking outdoors, for example safe fuel bottles and separate cookware. LÄS MER
3. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER
4. Transforming towards “PaaS” offerings : Areas of concern for OEMs & Transformation Readiness ScaleMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the project is to investigate and gain knowledge about the process of transforming OEMs’ business structures from a transactional business to a result-oriented product service system or a performance as a service offering. Companies from various market segments have started to offer their customers result-oriented offerings to prolong the life cycle of their products and promote longer customer relationships to secure future business. LÄS MER
5. Full Material Declaration - A case study on the readiness for declaring Full Material Declaration of chemical substances in components, used in finished productsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning; Lunds universitet/Centrum för miljö- och klimatvetenskap (CEC)
Sammanfattning : The production and use of chemicals has grown exponentially over the past 50 years. Although the knowledge of hazards and risks associated with chemicals towards humans and the environment has increased, we know frightenedly little about how dangerous these might become when part of finished products. LÄS MER