Sökning: "product structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 866 uppsatser innehållade orden product structure.
1. Financial Justifications for the Software-as-a-Service Business Model Trend Based on Financial Differences between Companies in the Software-as-a-Service and Pharmaceutical IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model is a new type of business model that hasgained great attention from both researchers and practitioners. The rapid growth has resultedin a more and more refined business model and is described as the future of software. Thus, itis not unexpected that the model is frequently used for many start-ups. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To compete with other manufacturing companies in the market, product design and manufacturing methods need to be improved constantly. To save time and money, there is an advantage if there is a manufacturing plan in place before designing the final product. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The project was carried out as a master’s thesis at Royal Institute of Technology, in collaboration withthe kitchen designer Lucks by Robo in Stockholm, Sweden. The purpose of this project was to analyze new demands on office furniture due to hybrid work & homeworking, a result of the covid-19 pandemic. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The goal was to perform a feasibility study on an additive manufactured thermoplastic nose-cone hull design for an autonomous underwater vehicle SAM. Where feasibility includes the technical, economic and sustainable aspect in the analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This report has examined the possibilities of stiffening and strengthening a ground stabilization mast, in a way that a small production company can manufacture. The soil stabilization technique in question is Jet-Grouting also called injection drilling, which involves drilling to the desired depth and then letting high-pressure water jets mixed with filling mass to erode the surrounding soil mass and form pillars below the ground surface. LÄS MER