Sökning: "production flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1398 uppsatser innehållade orden production flow.
1. Planning of a Production layout for a Swedish manufacturing company : A case study at REHOBOT Rotex ABMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Plant layout is the heart of any production line because if the layout is not properly laid, there can be numerous consequences. Planning a layout for an SME is the most crucial and tedious job for a manufacturer because it is time-consuming and sometimes a costly process. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Byggteknik och design
Sammanfattning : In tunnel engineering one of the most important factors are the groundwater flow. To solve this problem a method called grouting is commonly used. In this study grout mixes are developed based on specific requirements for a deep shaft located next to a body of water. LÄS MER
3. Business Model Innovation in the Film Industry : How Nordic Film Studios Adapt to a Changing MarketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : During the last 15 years, the film industry has undergone severe technological, cultural, and economic transformations initiated through online film distribution. Existing players need to adapt and innovate their business models to stay competitive. However, there is little knowledge about what players actually do in this respect. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The intention of these studies is to make the detail drawing projecting for prefabricated elements more efficient and more automated. There are two programs studied for this purpose to automate the working flow in this thesis. First Structural Precast which is Revit’s own plug-in. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för ingenjörs- och kemivetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The world's demand for nitrogen and phosphorus is increasing at the same time as high concentrations of the nutrients flow out from water treatment plants. The presence of nitrogen and phosphorus in nature is a contributing factor to eutrophication and thus damages ecosystems. LÄS MER