Sökning: "production solution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1020 uppsatser innehållade orden production solution.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The use of plug-in electric vehicles (PEV) is rapidly growing in many countries. In Sweden the number of PEVs in the transport system grew from about 43 000 in December 2017 to almost 58 000 in July 2018. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Future Home Based Care - An Evaluation of Possible Distribution Networks for Region Skåne Authors: Victoria Gustafsson and Sofia Håkansdotter Supervisor LTH: Andreas Norrman, Professor Engineering Logistics, Faculty of Engineering (LTH) at Lund University Supervisor Region Skåne: Helena Rappe, Production analyst, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne and Henrik Sevandersson, Project leader, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne Background: Sweden is today experiencing significant demographic changes with a population that is quickly growing in numbers and with a growing share of elders. This puts high demands on health care, and home based care has been identified as a solution to decrease the lack of hospital beds. LÄS MER
3. Improving energy security for individual households during outages : A simulation study for households in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : In this study, it was investigated how individual households could manage security of supply during an outage by installing a local energy system that could operate independently from the electricity grid. By installing local renewable off-grid energy systems, households could guarantee an uninterrupted supply of energy even during an outage on the electricity grid, while also increasing their energy autonomy during normal circumstances. LÄS MER
4. Introducing a central receiver system for industrial high-temperature process heat applications : A techno-economic case study of a large-scale CST plant system in a South African manganese sinter plantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi; KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to investigate the potential for introducing a concentrating solar thermal (CST) central receiver plant system based on flexible heliostats - HelioPods - to provide high-temperature process heat in industrial applications. A CST plant system was designed in MATLAB, optically simulated for three design days in the ray-tracing software Tonatiuh and further analyzed in MATLAB by interpolating the results for each hour of the year. LÄS MER
5. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER