Sökning: "production solution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 996 uppsatser innehållade orden production solution.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Future Home Based Care - An Evaluation of Possible Distribution Networks for Region Skåne Authors: Victoria Gustafsson and Sofia Håkansdotter Supervisor LTH: Andreas Norrman, Professor Engineering Logistics, Faculty of Engineering (LTH) at Lund University Supervisor Region Skåne: Helena Rappe, Production analyst, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne and Henrik Sevandersson, Project leader, Meals, Textiles, Morgue, Warehouse & Distribution, Regionservice, Region Skåne Background: Sweden is today experiencing significant demographic changes with a population that is quickly growing in numbers and with a growing share of elders. This puts high demands on health care, and home based care has been identified as a solution to decrease the lack of hospital beds. LÄS MER
2. Improving energy security for individual households during outages : A simulation study for households in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : In this study, it was investigated how individual households could manage security of supply during an outage by installing a local energy system that could operate independently from the electricity grid. By installing local renewable off-grid energy systems, households could guarantee an uninterrupted supply of energy even during an outage on the electricity grid, while also increasing their energy autonomy during normal circumstances. LÄS MER
3. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER
4. Byggregler för flerbostadshus : en studie av konsekvenser och möjligheter att skapa kvalitativa bostäder genom riktad problemlösning i byggprocessenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Arkitektur och vatten
Sammanfattning : The National Board of Housing, Building and Planning have been conducting housing needs assessments since 1995 (Boverket 2015). The latest assessment was conducted in 2015 and showed that 71,000 homes will need to be built annually by 2020. LÄS MER
5. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER