Sökning: "property ownership"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 246 uppsatser innehållade orden property ownership.
6. Understanding housing co-operatives' flood risk reduction behavior : Perceptions of risk, coping, and incentivesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Escalating global warming-induced cloudbursts and intense precipitations are already causing an increase of material damages in Sweden. Flooding is therefore one of the main focus pointsin Sweden’s national strategy for climate adaptation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : With a far going protection of IP rights, the EU aims to protect the assets of companies which invested in innovative products. If the EU framework provides a far going mechanism of protection of IP rights, the complexity and the cost of this mechanism have been a barrier to the access of IP rights. LÄS MER
8. En karlakarl till kvinna på Thorönsborg : En studie av ekonomisk modernisering och genus under Ebba Mörners tid som godsägarinna på Thorönsborg, 1909–1943Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The essay examines whether Ebba Mörner's ownership of the estate Thorönsborg reflected an effort to modernize the forms of operation and organization, or whether her management was an expression of social downgrade of Swedish nobility. The topic of this essay is modernization and gender in context of an early, 20th century manorial economy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Since the early 1990s interest rates have been decreasing, which has led to lowered yield on traditional secure financial assets as bonds. It has resulted in a flow of capital in the financial market towards alternative investments in the search for yield beyond the stock market. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ownership is one of the most debated topics in Sweden and is incredibly fragmented. Some believe that constitutional property rights lead to restrictions in democracy, while others believe that constitutional property rights are important for democracy. LÄS MER