Sökning: "public expenditure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden public expenditure.
1. Direktupphandling i offentlig sektor : En fallstudie hos Sveriges regioner för att effektivisera inköpsprocessenM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Industriell ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The year of 2016, healthcare accounted for almost 10.9% of Sweden’s total GDP, which corresponds to almost 478 billion SEK. LÄS MER
2. The effect of government spending and school enrollment ratio in tertiary education on labor productivity : A panel data analysis on OECD countriesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the effect of human capital, using gross enrolment rate as a proxy, on labor productivity. It also investigates if a larger public effort in providing education opportunities would lead to a more efficient distribution of skills and therefore give a positive effect on labor productivity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : From 1953-1963 Nyasaland was a part of the Central African Federation, along with Northern and Southern Rhodesia. The establishment of the Federation was hugely unpopular in Nyasaland due to fears it would be dominated by the white settler community in Southern Rhodesia. LÄS MER
4. Of Funds and Values: The Rule of Law conditionality: A politicization of the European Union Cohesion Policy?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This research looks at if the Cohesion Policy is politicized, by looking at the newly proposed Rule of Law conditionality attached to funding, and what this signifies for European Integration. As the conditionality adds to the fold of an ever-increasing amount of internal EU conditionality attached to EU funding since 2014, this paper re-tools Schimmelfennig and Sedelmeier’s external incentive model, and finds that there is a politicization of the Cohesion Policy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between Chinese aid and public expenditure in human development sectors in African nations. This is achieved through analysing the change of public expenditure in the education and health sectors of the top two African recipients of Chinese ODA – Ethiopia and Cote d’Ivoire, with an extended analysis to an additional five nations. LÄS MER