Sökning: "public good"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1871 uppsatser innehållade orden public good.
1. Effekten av den operationella leasingen på marknadsvärde efter det obligatoriska införandet av IFRS 16 En kvantitativ studie på svenska börsnoterade företag inom sju leasingintensiva industrierMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effects that IFRS 16 had on the particular industries in a Swedish context. The investigation focuses on whether the existence of the operating leases can affect the market value after completing the requirements on the mandatory implementation of IFRS 16. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and problems: In this study, we want to investigate how a larger publicorganization deals with strengthening its employer brand while also wanting to be an attractiveemployer. The study wants to illustrate how several different factors in a public organizationcan influence how employees feel, but also how the organization performs certain measures tosuccessfully attract employees to a reorganization. LÄS MER
3. ”ÅH NEJ, INTE ETT TILL VERKTYG ATT HÅLLA KOLL PÅ” En kvalitativ fallstudie av implementering av digitala verktyg i en stor organisationMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitization at the workplace has brought about important changes and has materialized in opportunities and challenges, such as a higher work tempo and increased complexity (Zeike, Choi, Lindert, & Pfaff, 2019). In many occupations, to be digitally literate means to be conversant with technical tools (Martin, 2008). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The discussion in this thesis focus on the relationship between news media usage and political participation. During the last several decades, many researchers have been worried about the decline of political participation, however, more and more opinions believe that political participation has not declined, but just transformed from traditional forms to new forms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and PurposeSocial Impact Bonds has recently received attention in Sweden as a new financing model thatmight enable increased efficiency and innovation within public service provision. As a financingmodel, Social Impact Bonds’ outcome-based structure, allows increased service provisionmeasuring, enabling increased transparency and new thoughts and practices to be put in place inareas of the social services where problems are prevailing. LÄS MER