Sökning: "public opinion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1016 uppsatser innehållade orden public opinion.
1. “Och så, mer politik” En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av Rapports och TV4Nyheternas valbevakningKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: “Och så, mer politik” Authors: Hannah Zemack and Hannah Andersson Level: Bachelor thesis in Journalism Term: HT 2022 Supervisor: Marina Ghersetti The aim of our study is to examine to what extent the media reports about the political matters and how this reporting looks during the swedish election 2022. Specifically how the news programs Rapport and TV4Nyheterna reported during a Swedish election. LÄS MER
2. THE EFFECT OF POLITICAL SYMPATHIES ON CLIMATE CHANGE PERCEPTIONKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contemporary society, numerous countries are experiencing an upsurge in polarization and its advancement has made itself palpable in a number of topics of debate, one of which is climate change. The public opinion on the matter varies on aggregate and individual levels and previous research has found political sympathies to be one of the most prominent determinants for one’s climate change perception. LÄS MER
3. COMPLIANCE WITH EU ENVIRONMENTAL POLICYKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union (EU) is built on a set of common rules and policies agreed upon by its member states. Nevertheless, noncompliance with EU law is a recurring problem, which threatens the rule of law, decision-making process and ultimately the survival of the Union. LÄS MER
4. ASSESSING PUBLIC OPINION ON ALGORITHMIC FAIRNESS Reviewing practical challenges and the role of contextual factorsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : AI ethicists often claim that where algorithmic decision-making is impacting human lives, it is crucial to strive for transparency and explainability. As one form of achieving these, some authors have argued for socio-technical design of AI systems that involves the user in the design process. LÄS MER
5. Parallel Reality. A Freaky Freaky Broadcast.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : My research was on how news is being presented to the public and the means of manipulation that are being used to patronise the public in the intended direction. The product was a performance based on a fictional news bulletin. Fake news but also true facts behind the words. Exaggeration was my main tool to convince. LÄS MER