Sökning: "public policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1765 uppsatser innehållade orden public policy.
1. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The public transportation system in the region of Västra Götaland elicits quick and efficient travel, while, simultaneously, decreasing the negative effects of driving. However, the system suffers from various problems, mainly fare-evasion. LÄS MER
3. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
4. Corporations, Social Movements, and Social Media. Investigating Corporate Engagement with the Black Lives Matter Movement on Twitter.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates to what extent corporations engage with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement on Twitter. The purpose is to facilitate a better understanding of corporate communication on social media in general, and around social movements in particular. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its point of departure in the argument that theatre as a medium has largely been overlooked by the field of political communication. The focus of this study is therefore to place attention on theatre from a political communication perspective. LÄS MER