Sökning: "public policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2169 uppsatser innehållade orden public policy.
1. VEMS IDÉ VAR DET EGENTLIGEN? En statistisk analys av kommunala tjänstemäns inflytande i beslutsfattandetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study explores the relationship between politicians and civil servants in public administration, focusing on the alleged information advantage of civil servants and its impact on decision-making. Historically, there have been concerns about the potential for civil servants to exploit their knowledge advantage over politicians. LÄS MER
2. Politisk kommunikation i det moderna medielandskapet : En frameanalys på Sverigedemokraterna och Vänsterpartiets framställningar av säkerhetspolitik på sociala medier och dess interaktioner från allmänhetenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how political communication of security policy is presented by Swedish parliamentary parties in the context of media development. Political actors have been given increased opportunities to communicate with the public, therefore the aim of this study is also to investigate how their political communication affects the interactions that it creates, such as readers' commentary on social media. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in Sweden’s security policy have prompted the rearmament of the total defence. The total defence comprises both military and civil defence. The civil defence, in conjunction with crisis preparedmess, forms Sweden’s civil preparedness. LÄS MER
4. Addressing Health Hazards or Promoting Commercial Interests? : An application of the Advocacy Coalition Framework on contemporary EU Alcohol PolicyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Throughout its history, the EU has been centred around economic integration. Today, however, the EU's political ambitions extend to more areas, such as environment and health. LÄS MER
5. A Call for Action: Placing Emergency on the Agenda : A Study on Irish Public Opinion and the Climate Emergency DeclarationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study researches how public attitudes can affect policy, which is done by examining if climate change issues can be placed onto the agenda by actors outside of the policy process. The study centers on Ireland as the first nation to declare a climate emergency, with the UK taking the role of control group due to them not having made such a declaration. LÄS MER