Sökning: "public procurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 492 uppsatser innehållade orden public procurement.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The organization of the public administration has been a subject of debate since the time of former US. President Woodrow Wilson (1887). The focus has been on whether the civil servants should be politically appointed or recruited based on their merits. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The privatisation of social services has been a subject of debate in Sweden since the neo-liberalist reforms enabled it in the 1990s. The main topic of discussion is whether private providers save costs to an extent where it degrades quality in the pursuit of shareholder value. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to study the connection between the goal and strategy of public procurement in the Swedish municipality of Umeå. Working from a previous framework, an updated model is proposed, wherein the theory is expanded with new developments on the subject and a new method for analysis. LÄS MER
4. MedTech Firms' Business Model Alignment with Healthcare Institutional Logic : Successful CommercializationMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : MedTech firms experience barriers when entering the healthcare sector, although their solutions could solve healthcare challenges. The study provides a conceptual framework for MedTech firms' business environment including institutional alignments and misalignments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : The pace of implementing the 17 global sustainability goals must increase drastically. The complexity of the goals is a challenge and mapping out interactions between them is identified as a way to explore their system properties and improve implementation. LÄS MER