Sökning: "public trust"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 652 uppsatser innehållade orden public trust.
1. PUBLIC TRUST IN POLITICAL INVESTIGATIONS Investigative Journalism Taken Over by Politicians in ArmeniMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The aim of the research is to juxtapose the public trust towards investigations carried out by investigative journalists with the ones conducted by politicians in Armenia. The thesis also seeks to reveal the preconditions of trust in the two phenomena mentioned above. LÄS MER
2. News Media Consumption among Ideologically Leaning Groups. Examining the use of Alternative Media- and Mainstream Media.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its point of departure in the investigation of news consumption among ideologically leaning groups. The high choice media environment has led to people turning to multiple media choices and numerous alternative media outlets. LÄS MER
3. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The rally effect arises at times of international crisis affecting the confidence of the prime minister. During the pandemic, the planet has faced a health crisis that each country has managed with different measures. LÄS MER
5. KÄRNAVFALLSHANTERING – NATIONELL ELLER INTERNATIONELL KOMPETENS- Kärnkraftens och demokratins betydelse för den allmänna opinionenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis examines the national public opinion on nuclear waste management andif this management ought to be a national responsiblity or a shared EU responsibility. Thestudy includes all EU-countries in the year of 2008, with the aim of understanding what thispublic opinion is and what may be the driving factors for why it is. LÄS MER