Sökning: "public trust"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 552 uppsatser innehållade orden public trust.
1. Kan övergången till tillitsbaserad styrning och ledning utläsas i platsannonser? - En analys av platsannonser från två decennierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Swedish public sector has undergone a change in its governance andmanagement model, from the so called New Public Management to a model where trust playsa key role. In comparison to the more heroic vision of a strong leader within New PublicManagement, Trust-leadership attaches importance to the leader being humble and trustinghis or her employees, which achieves mutual trust between the manager and the employees. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER
3. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
4. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL TRUST ON POLICY ACCEPTABILITY AND PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR A CLIMATE TAX ON MEAT CONSUMPTION A Survey Experiment in Sweden and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human consumption of meat, specifically ruminants, is argued to be one of the major drivers of climate change. Individual and societal behavioural changes are considered necessary to tackle the overconsumption of animal products. LÄS MER
5. Using Conservation Conflict Transformation as a Framework to Address Social Conflict Over Wildlife in a Swedish CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Europe, and throughout the world, the return and preservation of large carnivores isescalating tensions between stakeholder groups, as well as between local actors andauthorities. While wolf conservation efforts have generally been accepted across Swedishauthorities, nature organizations, and the public, there are others who argue that thepreservation of wolves is threatening local values and traditions. LÄS MER