Sökning: "purchase intention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 416 uppsatser innehållade orden purchase intention.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to study what influences consumers’ intention to buy sustainable food products in Germany by applying an extended model of the theory of planned behavior (TPB). Methodology – A questionnaire was developed based on previous research and the answers from a focus group. LÄS MER
2. Good Guy versus Bad Guy: How are Patagonia´s and H&M´s Green(wash)ing Strategies Perceived among Consumers?L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to further investigate and understand the influence of greenwashing on green brand associations, green brand image, brand credibility, and finally green brand equity. Therefore, the paper builds up on Akturan’s (2018) findings and partially replicates them by using the two fashion brands H&M and Patagonia. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Since influencer marketing is a relatively new term, there is a scarce theoretical foundation investigating the subject. Previous research has mainly focused on identifying female followers' behavior and how they are persuaded, fewer studies are on male followers and the ability of male influencers to influence their followers. LÄS MER
4. Cosmetics gone green : A quantitative experimental study on green promotional cues and consumers’ purchase intentionMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : In the context of the world's increasing environmental challenges and the rise of green consumerism, promoting sustainable consumer behavior is more important than ever. This study aims at extending the understanding of consumers' purchase intention of environmentally friendly cosmetic products. LÄS MER
5. Analysing the Consumption Motives of Plant-Based Food Alternatives: The underlying Benefit of Virtue SignallingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine the underlying motivations of consumers’ intentions to purchase vegan food alternatives. In doing so, the thesis specifically focuses on studying virtue signalling as an additional benefit to environmental protection, animal welfare, and personal health that motivates consumers to choose plant-based food alternatives. LÄS MER