Sökning: "qualitative interviews"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22802 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative interviews.
1. Children in Prison: Contemplating Processes and Decisions to Separate the Children from their Mothers in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Introduction and context: With the number of imprisoned women who also double as mother continue to grow, so has the number of innocent children accompanying their mother behind bars. Around the World, different countries have approached this issue in different ways within their respective national policy and legal frameworks. LÄS MER
2. THE REASONS AND CONDITIONS OF SYMBOLIC POLITICS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY. A case study of the reasons and conditions for use of symbolic politics in the decision of Low Emission Zones for cars in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine the reasons and conditions for symbolic politics in the decision to implement Low emission zones (LEZ) for cars in Stockholm. A LEZ restricts the ability to move with certain vehicles in an area to improve air quality, decrease congestion and sending a signal for upgrading the car/vehicle fleet (Connelly et.al. 2012). LÄS MER
3. Lärares uppfattningar om specialpedagogens yrkesroll - En halvstrukturerad kvalitativ intervjustudie med åtta lärareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Special educational needs coordinators (SENCOs) and Special education teachers (SETs) (Abbott, 2007), which in Sweden are referred to as specialpedagoger and speciallärare – two different professions or just the same? In retrospect the field of special needs education (SNE) reveals a certain vagueness whether both categories are entitled and at times there has been only one education and one profession instead of two. At present there are two, but this study indicates that opinions on the working field differ when it comes to the interpretation of the professions. LÄS MER
4. EARTH IS THE MOTHER AND THE WATERWAYS ARE THE VEINS THAT FLOW THROUGH HER A qualitative study on the trend of personification in river managementKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis look at the trend of personification of rivers by examining the unprecedented legislation the Yarra River Protection (Wilip-gin Birrarung Murron) Act 2017 (hereafter Yarra/Birrarung Act) and the well-established Environmental Water Manager, the Victorian Environmental Water Holder (VEWH). The aim of the thesis is to contribute with knowledge on why there is a trend of personification in river management and what implications that brings. LÄS MER
5. OH, HOW PRETTY YOU WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT SECURITY A qualitative perspective on how female internal mediators in Colombia view gender as affecting their influence in peace negotiationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Peace diplomacy has been a male dominated area for centuries. The internal mediator, anactor taking part within peace negotiations, plays an essential role in increasing the likelihood of negotiated agreements. LÄS MER