Sökning: "qualitative research interview"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2145 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative research interview.
1. ”Mer synlig som ledare för alla” - En kvalitativ studie om hur ledarskapet påverkas i en aktivitetsbaserad kontorsmiljöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the current study was to examine how an organisation implemented a move from traditional cell offices to an Activity Based Working (ABW) office, and how leadership was affected by this change. Our intention was to examine the different types of support that leaders received from their organisation during the change. LÄS MER
2. DIGITALA VERKTYG, EN POSITIV ELLER NEGATIV INVERKAN PÅ PEDAGOGERS ARBETSMILJÖ? - EN STUDIE OM ARBETSMILJÖN I DEN DIGITALISERADE SKOLVÄRLDENKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : PurposeThe purpose of this study is to investigate how educator's work environment is affected by digital tools in the classroom. The topic of the report arose due to there is a lack of research that concerns the subject about how the educators' working environment is affected by digital tools. LÄS MER
3. ”Jag vill ha kontroll” – Gravida förstföderskors beskrivning av kontroll inför kommande förlossningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Women describe being in control during pregnancy and labour as having support from their partner and the midwife, getting information, sense of control over their bodies and participation. Feelings of being invisible and non-participating lead to loss of control. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The nature-based tourism is becoming an important part of the Swedish tourism, but due to the concept, “the right of public access”, the development and the conditions of the nature-based tourism is different in Sweden compared to other countries. This research area is in need to be more explored and therefore, the purpose of this study is to examine how the swedish tourism industry work for a sustainable nature-based tourism with a specific focus on the right of public access. LÄS MER
5. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER