Sökning: "qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19148 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative research.
1. YOUTH UNIONISATION IN DECLINE Increasing negative attitudes towards the union or a growing involuntary structural individualism?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has in the past years experienced union coverage declines, particularly amongst young individuals aged 16-24. Previous studies indicates conflicting results regarding the relationship between the youth’s attitudes towards the union and their unionisation outcome. LÄS MER
2. SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND CAREER CHOICES OF GREEK YOUNG ADULTS. A MIXED METHODS STUDYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The main purpose of this study is to determine the role of socio-economic background (SEB) of young adults, who live in a medium size city of Greece (Ioannina), in shaping their academic performance at school and their career choices afterwards.Theory:The project is based on the cultural theory or theory of reproduction from the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : With the continuous development of technology, dialogue system’s technology penetrates into human’s life. Grounding also becomes more and more important for dialogue systems. It is important to choose a suitable grounding strategy in a conversational agent. LÄS MER
4. THE ROLE OF BURSARIES IN ADDRESSING PROBLEMS EMERGING FROM INJUSTICES AND INEQAULITIES. A CASE STUDY APPROACHMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The study explores the extent to which bursaries offer solutions to problems emergingfrom injustices and inequalities in Malawian Secondary Schools. It examines howbursaries are implemented in secondary schools and explores how beneficiariesperceive bursaries in Malawi. LÄS MER
5. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER