Sökning: "qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21596 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative research.
1. "IS INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS TOO HARD FOR AZERBAIJANI WOMEN?" MFA Azerbaijan as A Gendered InstitutionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to examine MFA Azerbaijan as a gendered institution for studyingthe status of Azerbaijani women in international affairs. Following this research aim, the thesis relies on three sets of theoretical factors (institutional sex ratios, hierarchies and divisions of labour, gender rules and norms). LÄS MER
2. “WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT’S NOT TOTALLY CLEAR WHAT’S OKAY AND WHAT’S NOT”: An interview study of how young people reason about smartphone surveillance in romantic relationshipsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Snooping attacks, unauthorized access, and GPS-tracking: In the past years, a new kind of interpersonal surveillance has earned attention within the field of men’s violence against women and cyberspace security - Smartphone surveillance. Investigating the digital dimension of intimate partner violence, Dragiewicz et al. LÄS MER
3. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER
5. CHALLENGES WHEN DIFFUSING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING - A qualitative research study exploring the major challenges when diffusing innovative products through digital marketing based on a case study of a diving equipment companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The main objective with this study was to explore the major challenges whendiffusing innovative products through digital marketing. The purpose of thisresearch was to bring clarity in what challenges managers for innovativeproducts face when using digital marketing practices, such as Social MediaMarketing, Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing and SEO/SEM to diffusetheir products. LÄS MER