Sökning: "qualitative study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38001 uppsatser innehållade orden qualitative study.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to elucidate adolescents’ narratives about their experiences of livingwith a hearing impairment.Method: Seven adolescents with hearing impairment are interviewed in a qualitative semi-structuredinterview study. LÄS MER
3. SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND, ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND CAREER CHOICES OF GREEK YOUNG ADULTS. A MIXED METHODS STUDYMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The main purpose of this study is to determine the role of socio-economic background (SEB) of young adults, who live in a medium size city of Greece (Ioannina), in shaping their academic performance at school and their career choices afterwards.Theory:The project is based on the cultural theory or theory of reproduction from the French sociologist Pierre Bourdieu. LÄS MER
4. THE ROLE OF BURSARIES IN ADDRESSING PROBLEMS EMERGING FROM INJUSTICES AND INEQAULITIES. A CASE STUDY APPROACHMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The study explores the extent to which bursaries offer solutions to problems emergingfrom injustices and inequalities in Malawian Secondary Schools. It examines howbursaries are implemented in secondary schools and explores how beneficiariesperceive bursaries in Malawi. LÄS MER
5. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER