Sökning: "quasi market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden quasi market.
1. The Effects of VR on Consumer Attitudes – Lessons from Implementing VR Technologies in Real Estate MarketingMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Virtual Reality (VR) has gained tremendous interest within the last decades and is rapidly becoming a disruptive marketing tool across all industries. Predictions show that the VR market is expected to reach a staggering US$120 billion by 2026 (Fortune Business Insights, 2019). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Pension companies are required by law to remain above a certain solvency level. The main purpose of this thesis is to determine the cost of remaining above a lower solvency level for different pension companies. This will be modelled by an option with a balance sheet as the underlying asset. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Understanding the value of public space is central to local authorities and stakeholders as cities develop their physical environment. The purpose of this thesis is to elicit preferences for a car-free urban environment. LÄS MER
5. En alternativ årsredovisning för bostadsrättsföreningar : Framtagen för att underlätta bostadsrättsköparens förståelse av finansiell informationMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Abstract A housing society’s annual report is referred as the main document in which buyers can obtain information about the housing society’s financial position. However, previous research shows that households find it difficult to understand the financial information in an annual report. LÄS MER