Sökning: "queer theories"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden queer theories.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I investigate the concept of love in relation to feminist epistemology. Through a theoretical analysis and assessment, the aim has been to first of all examine ontological tensions between feminist works theorizing on love; secondly, to analyse which role the concept of love has in the works; and thirdly to contextualize the different ontological assumptions made within the basic tension in feminist epistemology, i. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Följande text är en undersökning som tar upp relationerna mellan fenomenologi, queer, orientering, objekt, existens, spel- och leveldesign. Texten dyker ner i skapandet av karaktärer för spel med en inriktning inom filosofi och hur det kan användas för att designa spel. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Given the state and social homophobias one can encounter in Cameroon, it can be rightly assumed that MSM (men who have sex with men) constitute an extraordinarily vulnerable group. Such vulnerability, besides its legal nature, encompasses a number of sexual risk behaviours and psychological distress precisely derived from criminal prosecution and social discrimination. LÄS MER
4. A Stranger Among Those Who Are Still Men: Reading Monsters as Performing Transgender Identities in Four Short Stories by H. P. LovecraftKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för engelska
Sammanfattning : In his book Skin Shows, Jack Halberstam posits that depictions of monsterhood in horror media can be directly comparable to different socially constructed identities, such as gender, and even transgender. But can such a comparison be made in a text regardless of its author’s biases and intentions? The purpose of this essay is to find out how the monsters in four of H. LÄS MER
5. When Camp becomes a Method : a conceptualization of conversational performatives and curatorial agencies within ‘the camp-eye’Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of following thesis is to demonstrate the potentials of reassessing camp into a question of method. While others have argued for the definition of camp to lie in: an aesthetic; a question of taste; the extravagant theatrical; the male gay sensibility; or as an expression of parody, this thesis suggests that camp is to be found in the performative act of readings. LÄS MER