Sökning: "queer theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 uppsatser innehållade orden queer theory.
1. “Är jag trovärdig nog?” En kvalitativ studie om transpersoners upplevelser av könsidentitetsutredningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to draw attention to experiences of going through gender assessments to gain deeper insight and knowledge regarding these. Five people with experiences of going through gender assessments have been individually interviewed. The data has been analysed using thematic analysis. LÄS MER
2. Advocates for change. A qualitative study about Rwandan social work students reflections about gender roles and gender equalityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate Rwandan social work students reflections about gender roles and gender equality. This aim was achieved through qualitative, semi-structured, phone interviews with six Rwandan social work students. The interviews were later transcribed, and the data was analysed through a thematic analysis method. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay applies a trans ecological perspective to the transgender motif in Jeanette Winterson’s novel Frankissstein. A love story, a novel about transhumanism, artificial intelligence and humans relationships to the body, nature and technology. LÄS MER
4. ”Jag vill gärna göra motstånd, men jag vill inte vara motstånd” – En studie av hur icke-binära könsidentiteter relaterar till performativitet och motståndKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to answer the following two questions relating non-binary gender identities to performativity and resistance: In which ways do performativity relate to the creation of non-binary gender identities? Are there any performative acts amongst the interviewed people? In which ways can non-binary gender identities be understood as a form of resistance?The study builds largely on Judith Butler’s theory about gender and performativity, and how resistance understood as performative acts can be used as a resistance strategy. It builds partly on queer theory and ten semi-structured, face to face interviews with people with various non-binary gender identities. LÄS MER
5. När queer barn stör ordningen: En studie av pedagogers förhållningssätt till HBTQI-frågor i förskolor i MalmöMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Departing from the high level of health issues that exists among LGBTIQ youth in Sweden, this study examines how pedagogues in preschools in Malmö implement LGBTIQ issues based on queer theory, intersectionality and critical race studies. The research takes a qualitative approach and uses material from interviews and participatory observations conducted at two preschools in Malmö. LÄS MER