Sökning: "rain simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden rain simulation.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The radome, a portmanteau of the words radar and dome, is a protective dielectric cover to protect a radar from its surrounding environment. The surrounding environment can be rain, wind, sand, dust and whatever else that might harm the radar. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : In the event of a radioactive release in an urban environment the consequent response mustbe swift and precise. As soon as first responders have correct information, they can make anaccurate risk assessment. However, if the position, release rate and time of the radioactiverelease is unknown it is hard to know how the pollutant will spread. LÄS MER
3. Combining energy harvesting sources for increased system availability and using an input switching algorithm to maximise battery lifetimeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Energy harvesting is commonly used for powering low power electronics, for example Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN). Many energy sources are natural (e.g. solar or wind), thus the harvested power can depend on weather, time of day, and time of year. LÄS MER
4. Simulation strategies for improved contamination modeling of liquid dynamics on automotive surfacesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : A significant level of research is currently being carried out in the development of driver support systems as they are expected to play a key role in minimizing road vehicle accidents and creating a safe driving environment under harsh weather conditions. However, the performance of some components used by existing driver support systems like LIDAR and visual cameras are affected by extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain fall and snow. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Pluvial flooding originating from extreme rainfall is problematic and an increasing issue in Sweden. Higher requirements on adapting cities in urban areas to these challenges have been placed on both municipalities and the county administration. Thus, an increased need for water modelling, both in existing and planned areas have emerged. LÄS MER