Sökning: "rational choice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 327 uppsatser innehållade orden rational choice.
1. PROMOTING ELECTORAL TURNOUT THROUGH VOTING ADVICE APPLICATIONS? A comparative approach between the Swedish parliamentary election 2018 and the European Parliament election 2019Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the only directly elected institution within the European Union (EU), the European Parliament (EP) elections aim to function as the clear link between the citizens and the EU. However, the EP elections are characterized by low turnout and lack of interest compared to national elections. LÄS MER
2. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
3. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
4. "PATRON UR!" En motivanalys av svenska försvarets omstrukturering från värnpliktsförsvar till yrkesförsvarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2010 the Swedish parliament conducted a voting on a government bill that resulted in that the Swedish defence forces changed from conscription based defence to adefence with indentured soldiers. The purpose of this thesis is to look at this bill with the methodology “motive analysis” which is based on the search for explanatory statements and concealed motives. LÄS MER
5. Människors partival utifrån sitt ekonomiska intresse : En kvantitativ undersökning om människor röstar rationellt utifrån klassperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The different factors behind why people vote as they do have been researched for a very long time. Ever since Anthony Downs revolutionary book An economic theory for democracy from 1957. Researchers have found different methods and models to explain voting behavior. LÄS MER