Sökning: "rcv kth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden rcv kth.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous vehicles in the recent era are robust vehicles that have the capability to drive themselves without human involvement using sensors and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping algorithms, which helps the vehicle gain an understanding of its environment while driving with the help of laser scanners (Velodyne), IMU and GPS to collect data and solidify the foundation for locating itself in an unknown environment. Various methods were studied and have been tested for increasing the efficiency of registration and optimization over the years but the implementation of the NDT library for mapping and localization have been found to be fast and more accurate as compared to conventional methods. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation and Implementation of a Longitudinal Control in a Platoon of Radio Controlled VehiclesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades, congestion and emission problems has increased remarkablywhich escalates the demands on vehicles. The advancements withinthe eld of information and communication systems gives the opportunity todeal with the aforementioned problems. LÄS MER
3. Path Planning in Unstructured Environments : A Real-time Hybrid A* Implementation for Fast and Deterministic Path Generation for the KTH Research Concept VehicleMaster-uppsats, KTH/FordonsdynamikKTH/Integrated Transport Research Lab, ITRL
Sammanfattning : On the way to fully autonomously driving vehicles a multitude of challenges have to be overcome. One common problem is the navigation of the vehicle from a start pose to a goal pose in an environment that does not provide any specic structure (no preferred ways of movement). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : Ända sedan personfordon blev tillgängliga för allmänheten, har trafikolyckor varit vanliga. För att motverka den här trenden talas det mer och mer om kolonnkörning och sammarbete mellan kommunicerande fordon, vilket kan komma att öka kapaciteten på vägarna samt minska utsläpp av växthusgaser. LÄS MER
5. An Investigation into the Optimal Control Methods in Over-actuated Vehicles : With focus on energy loss in electric vehiclesMaster-uppsats, KTH/FordonsdynamikKTH/Integrated Transport Research Lab, ITRL
Sammanfattning : As vehicles become electrified and more intelligent in terms of sensing, actuation and processing; a number of interesting possibilities arise in controlling vehicle dynamics and driving behavior. Over-actuation with inwheel motors, all wheel steering and active camber is one such possibility, and can facilitate control combinations that push boundaries in energy consumption and safety. LÄS MER