Sökning: "reactive REST"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden reactive REST.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : The ongoing grid paradigm shift has resulted in synchronous generators currently being phased out. As the generators have been providing ancillary services, such as frequency control regulation, this means that new technologies to perform ancillary services need to be developed and evaluated. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Data- och elektroteknik; KTH/Data- och elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There is problem that every company has its own customer portal. This problem can be solved by creating a platform that gathers all customers’ portals in one place. For such platform, it is required a web API protocol that is fast, secure and has capacity for many users. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Bixin is a carotenoid which is extracted from annatto (Bixa orellana). Its main application is as a coloring agent. It consists of conjugating double bonds with a carboxylic end, making it prone to degradation by oxygen, light and heat. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Industriell miljö- och processteknik
Sammanfattning : Carbon dioxide emissions to the atmosphere today cause problems around the world. In Sweden, the steel production contributes significantly to carbon dioxide emissions. The steel industry challenge is to improve the metallurgical processes to decrease the carbon dioxide emissions. One way to reduce the emissions is to use renewable carbon sources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Soccer players, independent of positions, perform high-intensity movements such as agility for short periods and have longer periods of low-intensity and rest during a soccer game. Agility is considered to be dependent on perceptional and decision-making factors and physical factors related to changes in directions. LÄS MER