Sökning: "real analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2967 uppsatser innehållade orden real analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to inattention and not complying with traffic regulations, human error accounts forroughly 94% of all traffic accidents. To counter this, the need to develop systems that canidentify traffic rule violations and calculate the risk of collisions. The information reportedcan then be used to implement preventive measures. LÄS MER
2. Clustering and Classification of Time Series in Real-Time Strategy Games - A machine learning approach for mapping StarCraft II games to clusters of game state time series while limited by fog of warKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Real-time strategy (RTS) games feature vast action spaces and incomplete information,thus requiring lengthy training times for AI-agents to master them at the level of ahuman expert. Based on the inherent complexity and the strategical interplay betweenthe players of an RTS game, it is hypothesized that data sets of played games exhibitclustering properties as a result of the actions made by the players. LÄS MER
3. TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES AND THEIR POSSIBLE USE IN EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AN EXPLORATION OF ETHICAL LEARNING AND ROLE-PLAYMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim: This research aims at exploring the possible use of Tabletop Role-playing Games(TRPG) in ESD research and practice. The scope of this thesis is narrowed to specifically examine the opportunities that a TRPG can provide for youngpeople to experiment with and creatively explore ethical problems relating tosustainability. LÄS MER
4. “IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL…” A qualitative content analysis of the link between gender and corruption and the mechanisms at playMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The link between gender and corruption has been studied since the beginning of this century and a number of theories have been suggested about why women seem to be more averse towards corruption than men. However, most of the studies are large-N and only look at the relationship on an aggregated level. LÄS MER
5. Effekten av den operationella leasingen på marknadsvärde efter det obligatoriska införandet av IFRS 16 En kvantitativ studie på svenska börsnoterade företag inom sju leasingintensiva industrierMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effects that IFRS 16 had on the particular industries in a Swedish context. The investigation focuses on whether the existence of the operating leases can affect the market value after completing the requirements on the mandatory implementation of IFRS 16. LÄS MER