Sökning: "real politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden real politics.
1. Internationell adoption : En studie kring Sverige, adoption och argumentet ”internationell adoption för barnets bästa".Kandidat-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine factors to why international adoption is seen positive in the Swedish society, which contributes to why international adoption is argued as something good from a child perspective. The study aims to highlight arguments that contradicts the picture of adoption as only positive through criticizing and problematizing international adoption as practice. LÄS MER
2. "Man måste göra det bästa av situationen" : Skolgång för barn som vistas i Sverige utan tillståndKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, children residing in the country without a permit has had access to schooling since 2013. Yet, only a few people have taken the time to do research on the topic and evaluate the policy change that gave these children right to attend elementary and upper secondary school. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Depending on the political environment, economic, cultural and social factors, the digital era provides new opportunities and constraints for mobilization of social movements.The current research was focused on exploring how protest leaders and activists used and perceived social media as a tool for communication and organization during the movement “take a step, #RejectSerzh”; a series of peaceful, anti-governmental protests which led to a shift of governmental power in Armenia. LÄS MER
4. Place, youth and memory as resistance : An ethnographic case study of discussions about impunity at Londres 38,espacio de memoriasKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : ” You don’t talk about politics or football around the dining table” is a Chilean expression that well describes how the dictatorship (1973–1990) is attached to the societal soul, with people’s diversifiedrelationships to its legacy. For the outside world, Chile is a thriving democracy that got out of Pinochet’s iron grip, but for many Chileans, the transition to democracy has excluded demands for justice and a real influence. LÄS MER
5. Making Carolean Theatre Real : Johan Sylvius’s painted performances and their surroundings in the Drottningholm PalaceMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns the artworks by Johan Sylvius in the staircase, upper vestibule, upper north guard room and upper gallery of the Drottningholm Palace, as painted performances. They are studied as performative cultural encounters with a historically situated beholder but will also be regarded in relation to their spatial and artistic surrounding. LÄS MER