Sökning: "real-world network data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 uppsatser innehållade orden real-world network data.
1. Bridging Sim-to-Real Gap in Offline Reinforcement Learning for Antenna Tilt Control in Cellular NetworksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Antenna tilt is the angle subtended by the radiation beam and horizontal plane. This angle plays a vital role in determining the coverage and the interference of the network with neighbouring cells and adjacent base stations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the significance of the Digital Twin based data-driven solution, in helping corrective maintenance technicians leverage their multi-disciplinary engineering skills to solve complex mechatronic problems. Due to the complex mechatronic nature of the faults, human involvement is necessary for corrective maintenance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The field of Natural Language Processing in machine learning has seen rising popularity and use in recent years. The nature of Natural Language Processing, which deals with natural human language and computers, has led to the research and development of many algorithms that produce word embeddings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Co-authorship networks are a particular sort of social networks representing authors collaborating on joint publications. Such networks are studied within the fields of bibliometrics and scientometrics. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Fast route planning for a standard car is well explored, lots of research, and many algorithms exist. For trucks or other heavy vehicles, the available research and quick algorithm alternatives dwindle. LÄS MER