Sökning: "record audit"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 140 uppsatser innehållade orden record audit.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Hazardous drinking habits is a phenomenon that often seems to be a part of the time spent at university. Henceforth, this study aims to map out the consumption levels of alcohol and narcotics among social work students at Lund University. This was made possible by a quantitative method and use of an online-survey. LÄS MER
2. The Effects of Digitalization on Auditing - A Study Investigating the Benefits and Challenges of Digitalization on the Audit ProfessionMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is an interesting and timely topic which is actively discussed nowadays. Big data & analytics, blockchain, artificial intelligence & robotic process automation are some of the most emerging technologies. LÄS MER
3. Assessment of Waste Management Practices in Cyprus : The case of Nudging at Cyprus University of TechnologyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Waste management issues are prevalent in many parts of the world. Member states of the European Union (EU) are expected to follow the guidelines of the Waste Framework Directive set by the EU. The directive includes targets intended to facilitate waste management practices such as recycling and landfilling. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Management control tools and firm ambidexterity Seminar date: 2020-06-03 Course: BUSN79 - Business Administration: Degree project in Accounting and Finance. Authors: Gabriel Aniol & Semi Serifi Advisors: Anders Anell Key words: PSFs, MCS, Management control tools, audit firm, IT firm, reuse economics, expert economics, explore, exploit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö; Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : People in industrialized countries spend most of their time indoors. In this respect, a pleasant indoor environment is therefore very important, and daylight plays a fundamental role in this matter. A good lighting design in offices has proved to improve the worker’s wellbeing and increase their productivity. LÄS MER