Sökning: "recycling of nutrients"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden recycling of nutrients.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : About one third of all edible food is wasted globally each year. This calls for improvements in resource and waste management. An interesting solution for organic waste is fly larvae composting, which both produces protein in the form of larvae and a nutrient rich residue. LÄS MER
2. Multi-criteria assessment of biomethane production from waste and residual feedstocks of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Biomethane can be produced by anaerobic digestion of residues or wastes and it can be used as a renewable fuel for transport. It is associated with reduced GHG emissions, offsetting of fossil fuels and of mineral fertilizers, waste management and nutrient recycling in agriculture. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Eutrophication is a consequence of excess nutrients in the water which leads to increased algaegrowth, reduced water transparency and hypoxic bottoms. This is the biggest environmental problemfor the Baltic Sea which recently has resulted in stricter legislations and other initiatives to help theBaltic Sea to recover. LÄS MER
4. Long-term application of digestate and biofuel ash to arable soil : effects on the solubility of Cd, Al and trace metals as evidenced by simulated scenariosMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : The importance of nutrient recycling could not be emphasized enough in to-day’s society. Reduction of waste as well as recycling of nutrients would be the result if ash and biogas digestate could be used as fertilizer. However, the solubility of Cd, Al and micronutrients might be affected in a different way than by standard fertilizers. LÄS MER
5. The Effect of Photobacterium damselae Availability on the Behavior of Choanocytes in the Marine Sponge Amphimedon queenslandicaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i biologi
Sammanfattning : Sponges are aquatic filter feeding animals that use internal chambers comprised of choanoflagellate-like cells called choanocytes to pump and filter water. In this study I investigated the behavior of choanocytes in juvenile Amphimedon queenslandica, a coral reef demosponge, when they were fed Photobacterium damselae subsp. LÄS MER