Sökning: "reflexive sociology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden reflexive sociology.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS)
Sammanfattning : Parenting is as old as mankind and all people relate to it in one way or another. It is widely portrayed in a variety of media, from popular culture to scientific texts. The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to investigate parenting, based on how it is constructed and legitimized in two popular science books for parents. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för musik och bild (MB)
Sammanfattning : As today’s most commonly used Self-portraits, this essay analyses the Selfie as a modern andvisual phenomenon which for its users contribute a reflexive project of the Self-Identity. Thepurpose of this paper was to systematical study specific features of the Selfie, according tovisual studies. LÄS MER
3. Pansexual Identification in Online Communities: A Queer Sociological Study on Sexual IdentificationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The research investigates different aspects of pansexual self identifications within contemporary online communities. To explore such identifications, the research asks the subsequent question of whether pansexual identification constitutes an anti-identity position against conservative conceptualizations of identity, as well as new-homonormativities that mainstream LGBTQ movements of the West engage in to invest in normalcy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för socialpedagogik och sociologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to discuss the base of sociology from an existentialistic perspective. The discussion takes it's position in the debate on the crisis of sociology, and aligns with Alvin Gouldner's understanding of the crisis. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap / Bibliotekshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Master’s thesis is to examine how representations of identity construction are performed through the characters in the novel Snabba Cash by author Jens Lapidus. I examine what means the characters are using, and how the identity construction processes are related to the idea of modern society. LÄS MER