Sökning: "refugee law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 209 uppsatser innehållade orden refugee law.
1. Säkerhetisering och ideologi - En kvalitativ studie av svenska partiers principiella organisationstryck före och efter migrationskriserL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Migration and refugee policy is a contested subject in Swedish politics. Several academic studies argue that the discourse among political parties securitized the subject of migration and refugee policy post 2015 and the subsequent migration crisis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In September 2015, in the aftermath of the European refugee crisis, the European Union made a decision regarding a relocation program to move refugees from Italy and Greece to other member states. Poland voted in favor of the decision, but then didn’t follow through their obligations. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By combining a legal doctrinal study and an empirical interview study, this thesis examines the implementation of the right to access to justice under article 13 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for persons who due to post-traumatic stress syndrome have difficulties accounting for their stories in asylum proceedings. The starting point is that persons with PTSD likely will have more difficulties than others in presenting stories that will be viewed as credible, and that this could be mitigated through full implementation of article 13 of the CRPD. LÄS MER
4. Refugee or just Stateless? - A Study of International Refugee Law in relation to Stateless Persons and Socio-Economic DeprivationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Statelessness restricts the access of many rights, such as education and employment, which leads to many stateless persons finding themselves in socio-economic deprivation. The predicament of socio-economic deprivation can become so acute as to force people to cross international borders to seek protection elsewhere, for example as refugees. LÄS MER
5. Könsstympning som uteslutningsgrund? - En undersökning av förhållandet mellan flyktingskap och uteslutningKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this essay, the relationship between refugee protection and exclusion is examined when a person has committed female genital mutilation/cutting before he or she came to Sweden. The question to be answered is whether female genital mutilation/cutting can constitute a serious non-political crime. LÄS MER