Sökning: "regional offices in Brussels"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden regional offices in Brussels.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of the Åland office in Brussels that sets out to analyse its extra-state and intra-state channels of influence in use in order to influence European policy- and decision-making and at the same time try to shed light on how the Åland office circumvent and, on the other hand, work in tandem with the central government of Finland. In this respect, the bypass-theory of the multi-level governance approach will be used to understand and analyse these regional paradiplomatic activities both without the state and in tandem with the state. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Micro-regions have gained an increasing awareness of their potential in global politics, an illogical development that have yet to be explained. In this study, we hypothesize that there is a trend where regions attempt to lobby EU-policy, and explore the role of regions, and their channels to Brussels: how they look today, and how they have changed over time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research seeks to contribute to the current gap between diplomatic theory and practice. By exploring how applicable the essential elements of diplomacy are to the Swedish regional representation offices and their policy advocacy in Brussels, the research serves a dual purpose. LÄS MER
4. Den subnationella tjänstemannarollen i Bryssel? : En studie som undersöker regionala tjänstemän på representationskontor i BrysselMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to study the role of the subnational civil servant and their discretions in a Multilevel Governance context, based on how it differs from the traditional role of the civil servant in Sweden. This is done by studying officials at Swedish Regional Representation Offices in Brussels through the method of semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
5. ”Ingen är tillräckligt stor i Bryssel” En komparativ studie mellan Västra Götalandsregionens och Region Skånes upplevelse av inflytande på EU:s policyprocesserKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to a practical insight on the working strategies of two Swedish regional offices in Brussels. The aim is to investigate the officials’ experiences of regional influence on EU policy. LÄS MER