Sökning: "regression analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2847 uppsatser innehållade orden regression analysis.
1. KÖNSIDEOLOGI OCH KÖNSSKILLNADEN HOS HÖGERRADIKALA PARTIER En statistisk undersökning om partipositionering och väljarstödKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this bachelor's thesis I explore the effect of radical right populist parties’ (RRP) gender ideology on the European gender gap in RRP voting, with a focus on the RRPs potential electorate of individuals with strong anti-immigrational attitudes. The main method used is linear regression analysis with interaction effects of said party positions, testing both propensity to vote and real vote as dependent variables, with data from European Election Study (EES) 2019. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines what variables explain firms’ choice of capital structure. The report centers around the automotive industry where Europe’s largest automotive manufacturers are the framework for the report. Firms included in the thesis are BMW, Daimler, PSA and Volkswagen. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study was to investigate nonword repetition performance in 58 children between 6:0–16:8 years of age with persisting speech sound disorders. The nonword repetition was administered with nonwords from the Swedish test Nya Nelli. LÄS MER
4. The environment of conflict. A quantitative analysis of the link between water scarcity, non-state conflict and the quality of government in AfricaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental security has been diligently examined in previous research on both subnational and multinational levels and have not found consensus on the contributing factors for why and how environmental conflict occurs. This thesis aims to contribute to this strand of research, more specifically asking if water scarcities effect the number of non- state conflicts in Africa, depending on the quality of governments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The emission of greenhouse gases is a widespread problem around the world and a contributing factor to global warming. The transport sector, which is dominated by fossil fuels, emits a significant amount of greenhouse gases and thus contributes to global warming. LÄS MER