Sökning: "regression analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3157 uppsatser innehållade orden regression analysis.
1. Decentralization - a route towards gender balance in municipal politics? Decentralization and wider women representation in municipal assemblies: evidence across countriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the relationship between the level of decentralization and women's political participation in local politics. Using the OLS regression analysis I ask whether fiscal decentralization fosters more gender-balanced politics at the municipal level and whether the quality of public service serves as a mechanism through which the relationship works. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
3. DET MÖJLIGA SAMBANDET MELLAN PRIVATISERING OCH KORRUPTION I TIDIGARE KOMMUNISTISKA STATER En statistisk undersökning av 27 tidigare kommunistiska staterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This statistical study explores if privatization is correlated with corruption. Previous research has shown different conclusions and results. Some research has concluded that high levels of privatization is correlated with high levels of corruption. LÄS MER
4. Trust, performance, and compliance during crisis times. Longitudinal analysis of trust in authorities and performance evaluations as the predictors of compliance in crisis situations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While the concepts of trust and performance often appear together in research, there seems to be little consensus on how they together relate to compliance. The purpose of this study is to examine this relationship, how it changes overtime, and to question the common idea of trust being one of the main predictors of compliance in crisis situations, suggesting that performanceevaluations might play a bigger role than often thought. LÄS MER
5. What triggers negativity in candidates´campaigns? Examining the importance of personal characteristics, the role of the media, and the election context.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Research in negative campaigning is growing throughout the years, however, the focus by researchers has been put into negativity’s effects. The present study seeks to address the research void detected in the negative campaigning’s drivers. LÄS MER