Sökning: "reinforcement learning"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 239 uppsatser innehållade orden reinforcement learning.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to the ongoing climate crisis, reducing waste and carbon emissions has become hot topic in many fields of study. Cloud data centers contribute a large portion to the world’s energy consumption. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis project a LiDAR-based, depth image-based and semantic segmentation image-based reinforcement learning agent is investigated and compared forlearning in simulation and performing in real-time. The project utilize the Deep Deterministic Policy Gradient architecture for learning continuous actions and was designed to control a RC car. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson has an interest in investigating if the fast-growing concept known as machine learning can be applied to beam management, in a 5G NR environment using mmWave frequencies. Because of the high path-loss at mmWave frequencies and high throughput demands of 5G NR systems it is crucial to the UE to always stay connected to the most suitable beam, to provide highest possible throughput. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Background: End-user satisfaction is not only dependent on the correct functioning of the software systems but is also heavily dependent on how well those functions are performed. Therefore, performance testing plays a critical role in making sure that the system responsively performs the indented functionality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Everyday people seek pleasant experiences, acting in ways they believe will lead to emotional gratification. By engaging with the world people learn about which actions lead to certain outcomes and use this information to navigate their environment. LÄS MER