Sökning: "relation to nature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1077 uppsatser innehållade orden relation to nature.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines which attitudes towards nature can be found in two contemporary children’s picture books by Swedish artist and author Lars Lerin. The questions posed further concern whether there are visible differences between the attitudes in the two books and whether there is a didactic attempt to influence the reader in a certain direction. LÄS MER
2. Climate on the Horizon?: Gothenburg dockworkers’ framings of their political horizon regarding climate changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The climate is rapidly warming, and this has triggered a global trend in mobilisation against climate change. Due to workers’ unique position within the capitalist mode of production the interest in the potential for labour mobilisation against climate change is growing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the possibility to use the Federalist Papers as authentic classroom material for English 7 within Sweden’s upper secondary school. To do this, three close readings have been done of the first, tenth and fifty-first essay amongst the Federalist Papers. LÄS MER
4. Strategies and Resilience Against Disinformation Influences - How Germany and Sweden respond to Russian disinformationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years the EU and its member states have seen increased activities of Russian disinformation influences impacting the national information environment. Germany and Sweden are interesting cases in relation to this issue as such hybrid threats target them both. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Date: 2022-06-01 Level: Master thesis in Business Administration, 15 cr Institution: School of Business, Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University Authors: Nor Reda Rubar Onursal Title: Consumers’ involvement of online luxury purchases Supervisor: Stylianos Papaioannou Keywords: Online luxury, Consumer behavior, Theory of planned behavior, Different generational cohorts. Research questions: What factors influence consumers’ involvement of luxury purchases online? Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine the identified gap in regards to online purchases of luxury goods in the context of cars and how it in turn may influence consumers’ involvement. LÄS MER