Sökning: "relational aesthetic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden relational aesthetic.
1. Talking through the body. Creating of common world and changing the community through a theatrical performance, a case study.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to present a practical example of how art can become an instrument capable of investigating, showing and facing a social problem. For doing so, art can overcome communication issues; secondly, it can create a “common world” of shared values that leads to changes in society. LÄS MER
2. Walking toward the meeting of Saint Olav : A shared aesthetic project in th North of Scandinavia and the central plateau of the Iberian PeninsulaMaster-uppsats, Kungl. Konsthögskolan
Sammanfattning : On June 3rd 2015, I started in Sundsvall a pilgrimage known as S:t Olavsleden that crosses through the most agnostic countries on the world, Sweden and Norway. I got Research funding by Royal Insitute of Art in Stockholm to carry out the project; there was an open call to people participate in it. LÄS MER
3. Dansen och pedagogiken : En undersökning ur ett estetiskt och etiskt perspektiv av dansens möjlighetsvillkor i sökandet efter kunskap och meningMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates conditions from an aesthetic and ethical viewpoint under which an artistic expression such as dance can exist in the realm of general education. In the thesis dance and education are regarded as acts of transgression and change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Kungl. Konsthögskolan
Sammanfattning : This essay is more or less a very boring analog game in paper, which is trying to find the similitude between ART and CONSCIOUSNESS, as well as the boundaries of legality of taking over or stealing someone else's work. The dynamic of this game of mine starts by choosing a lecture of any research and change some keywords to create a new research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teaterhögskolan i Malmö; Lunds universitet/Musikhögskolan i Malmö
Sammanfattning : (Musicality in acting: musicality as a standard and an educational goal for Western spoken theatre) Abstract This thesis takes its point of departure in the prominent use of the term ’musicality’ as a prestige word in theatre discourse where, obviously, not exactly the same reference and meaning is ascribed to the concept as in contexts of music. There seems to be very little previous research in this area, if any. LÄS MER