Sökning: "relational governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden relational governance.
1. Family Social Capital and How it Affects the Family Firm Internationalization Strategy : An empirical study on the influence of family invovlement in family firmsMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Recently the research on family firm internationalization has begun to consider socioemotional criteria (Debellis, Rondi, Plakoyiannaki, & De Massis, 2021). The effect of family social capital on internationalization strategies has received limited attention in the family business research (Debellis, Rondi, Plakoyiannaki, & De Massis, 2021). LÄS MER
2. Whose Land Are We Standing On? : Negotiating Borders, Governance, Land, and Selfhood in the North American BorderlandsMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : The imposition of European borders in North America has given rise to a need to inquire into the impact of the overlay of colonial borders upon earlier ideas of geographical boundaries, and upon indigenous border nations and their connections to places and ways of being. Here, we look to delineate a tentative approach to further such inquiries into indigenous border nations who have found themselves on or near an international border by examining the relationship with ancestral lands. LÄS MER
3. "Om jag hade bedömt att jag inte hade någon alls möjlighet till det, skulle jag absolut inte vara med". En explorativ fallstudie om påverkansmöjligheter i Vindelälven-Juhttátahkkas samverkansprocess.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In recent decades globalisation has challenged government with governance. A societal change in which state-based governing has increasingly moved towards governance based on networks and collaboration between different actors. LÄS MER
4. "Då får man ta sitt ansvar och gå" - En kvalitativ studie om när kommunala tjänstemän hamnar i konflikt med politikenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to further our knowledge on how civil servants act when faced with conflicts in relation to the political governance. The study was carried out through a qualitative analysis on semi-structured interviews with municipal officials, who have either left their employment after conflicted situations, or who still remain within the organisation. LÄS MER
5. Taurage - From Baltic forests to the greenest municipality in Lithuania? Revealing the emergence of the local sustainability concept in a small municipality setting through a relational and integral approachMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Active calls are made for sustainability science to step up and provide guidance to address the global challenges of climate change, land degradation, and unsustainable urbanisation. Some scientists claim that an “integral sustainability science” can provide some answers. LÄS MER