Sökning: "relationship communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1925 uppsatser innehållade orden relationship communication.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Earth is a big place to live on and people always move around for work, study, better life or other reasons. On the other hand, innovation and technologies are making communication easier around the world and it seems that everything depends on technology and it becomes a huge part of our life. LÄS MER
2. SJUKSKÖTERSKANS UPPLEVELSER AV ATT VÅRDA PATIENTER I LIVETS SLUTSKEDE : En systematisk litteraturstudieM1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Background: Death is a universal reality that affects all people. The registered nurse is responsible for alleviating the suffering and offering the best possible quality of life to the patients and their relatives. When the nurse feels that her own knowledge and understanding is not sufficient, they cannot satisfy the needs of patients. LÄS MER
3. SEND NUDES! Media Preference Choices for Cybersex Engagement in Long-Distance Romantic RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on Media Richness Theory and Media Synchronicity Theory, the present study tests the theories' applicability in predicting media preferences to engage in cybersex among individuals involved in long-distance romantic relationships. The study examines and further develops the research field, testing for correlations between different demographic and relationship variables and medium preferences. LÄS MER
4. Relating Integrative Capabilities and Institutional Logics to Digital Transformation A case-study of a public sector organizationMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation represents a process of disruptions caused by digital technologies, and not only is reconfiguration of technologies required, also of business operations, management concepts and structures. Two factors have been found in literature to have, in each aspect, a relation to digital transformation, namely, Integrative capabilities and institutional logics. LÄS MER
5. Gender dynamics in media-driven belief polarization - disentangling reinforcing processes behind media usage and perception of societal issuesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In academia as well as in mainstream media, people are voicing concern that a fragmented media environment, entailing an immense increase of alternative media, may motivate selective exposure, in turn leading to increasingly polarized perceptions of society among the public. Consulting the theory of reinforcing spirals (RSM), there is ample evidence for a reciprocal relationship between selective media exposure and sociotropic beliefs – potentially sparking polarization dynamics. LÄS MER