Sökning: "relationship marketing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1262 uppsatser innehållade orden relationship marketing.
1. Digital Transformation: Smart Supply Chains with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - A Case Study for a medium sized Swedish healthcare company in VMI implementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background &Purpose:Supply chain management (SCM) has become a hot topic in the currentglobal competitive markets that drives many companies to explore,especially in inventory management. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) asan SCM method enables all participants in the supply chain to achieve rapiddevelopment and obtained huge benefits. LÄS MER
2. Resilient Retailing: The effects of sustainability and omnichannel practices on resilience for retailers in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Personalized Marketing - A study examining factors influencing millennials’ intention to act upon personalized advertisements on FacebookMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The fundamental aim of this thesis is to investigate how strongly the Personalized Marketing (PM) factors identified in previous literature correlate with millennials’, aged 24 to 40, intention to act upon personalized advertisements on Facebook. Thereafter, the goal was to compare the extent to which the outcomes varied depending on millennials' age group and gender. LÄS MER
4. The Increased Value in Appealing to Brand Community Members - A Comparison with Regular CustomersMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: The Increased Value in Appealing to Brand Community Members - A Comparison with Regular Customers Date of seminar: June 3rd, 2021 Course: BUSN39 - Degree Project in Global Marketing - Master Level Authors: Klara Dunehav & Okka Mennenga Supervisor: Veronika Tarnovskaya Keywords: Brand Communities, Brand Value, Fashion Brands, Qualitative Research Thesis Purpose: Identifying differences in brand value between fashion brand community members compared to regular customers in order to see value-enhancing traits. Methodology: Qualitative, Abductive and Intensive Research based on 9 semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : In this essay the libraries usage of social media as a marketing tool is in focus. A questionnaire was sent out to the public libraries in Sweden, asking how they are using social media, why and which ones and so on. To analyse the result the four spaces, eCRM and relationship marketing models was used. LÄS MER