Sökning: "reliability engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 214 uppsatser innehållade orden reliability engineering.
1. Damage Criteria for Fibre Optic Cables Exposed to Fire - Using data transfer as functional criteriumMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master thesis was to analyse the possibility to use fibre optic cables for critical safety features in high reliability facilities. In more detail, this report investigates how transferred data in fibre optic cables are affected by fire and if there is any risk that the data becomes corrupted or lost when exposed to fire conditions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik (naturvetenskapliga fakulteten); Lunds universitet/Matematikcentrum
Sammanfattning : Matrix functions and their applications play an important role in different fields of science and engineering. The matrix exponential is one of the most important and extensively used function of matrices. The computation of the exponential of a matrix is an interesting topic that has been extensively studied over the years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The market of Android applications is huge, and in 2019, Google Play users worldwide downloaded 84.3 billion mobile applications. With such a big user base, any security issues could have big negative impacts. LÄS MER
4. Mitigation of Inter-cell Interference in an Industrial Communication Network by Coordinated SchedulingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With Industry 4.0, the manufacturing industries are transitioning from wired to wireless communication between machines which put high demands on the network system. LÄS MER
5. Assessment of the environmental impacts, energy performance and economic aspects of various construction materialsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Increasing CO₂ emission is considered as the main reason for global warming in the world. One of the reasons for producing CO₂ is using of fossil-based materials in the construction projects. LÄS MER