Sökning: "remote sensing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 382 uppsatser innehållade orden remote sensing.
1. Investigating catchwork water-meadows as a social-ecological conservation opportunity with focus on JämtlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Wetlands are crucial for respecting the planetary boundaries and reaching the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, but wetland areas in Sweden has decreased significantly. The need for restoration, stronger protection, and land-sharing opportunities requires exploration of the subsistence practices involving wetlands in the past. LÄS MER
2. Effects of modified river cross-section geometry on hydraulic modelling performance: the slope break methodMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Remote sensing data has been widely used for large scale hydraulic modelling in the world. One of the most common ways to collect remote sensing data is by satellite. The digital elevation data observed from space is publicly accessible and covers almost all areas of the earth. However, the satellite cannot observe the river bathymetry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
4. Using remote sensing and land abandonment as a proxy for long-term human out-migration. A Case Study: Al-Hassakeh Governorate, SyriaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The topic of human migration and displacement has become more important in recent years and will continue to do so in the following decades. Voices become louder claiming that climate change is a driving factor for increased displacement and migration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : As technology advances, the possibility of using satellite data and observations to aid inagricultural activities comes closer to reality. Swedish farmers can apply for subsidies for their land in which crop management and animal grazing occurs, and every year thousands of manual follow-up checks are conducted by Svenska Jordbruksverket (Swedish Board of Agriculture) to validate the farmers’ claims to financial aid. LÄS MER