Sökning: "renewable energies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden renewable energies.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : By the year 2030, the world will need 50% more food, 45% more energy and 30% more water. This growth in demand will increase pressure on our natural resources. Ingenuitive and adaptive thinking will therefore be required in the ways we build our cities. LÄS MER
2. Development of a property forecast tool for flexible compositions of Li-ion batteries, including raw material availability and price formingMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Strukturkemi
Sammanfattning : In today's world full of rigorous government measures regarding the fuel economyand a large EV and smart device market emerging from it, batteries represent apioneering technology used as storage for renewable energies such as wind and solar.More precisely, the Li-ion family of batteries has experienced an exponential growthin sales. LÄS MER
3. The Green State of Ethiopia : Challenging the Western Perception of African States Environmental PoliticsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental sustainability has long been assumed to be a postmaterialist claim solely granted for affluent countries. This Western perception suggests that African and other developing countries are not capable of successfully dealing with environmental issues due to limited institutional and instrumental resources. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This project aims to make a comparison between the Swedish and Indianelectricity market, the design of new improvements will achieve a betteroperation for both markets as well as the price forecasting for markets. Thisresults will give a clear idea about the electricity prices, different energy uses andpeak hours and also the carbon dioxide emissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The nature of the power system is changing; what was once a clearlydened generation-transmission-distribution-consumer power ow is nowshifting towards a distributed infrastructure, with great amounts of variablerenewable sources in the system. The penetration of alternative energieslike solar and wind have represented a game changer for the electricpower industry, diminishing the traditional dominance of fossil fuel basedsources, and moving towards a more renewable mixture. LÄS MER