Sökning: "renewable energies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden renewable energies.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : By the year 2030, the world will need 50% more food, 45% more energy and 30% more water. This growth in demand will increase pressure on our natural resources. Ingenuitive and adaptive thinking will therefore be required in the ways we build our cities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The nature of the power system is changing; what was once a clearlydened generation-transmission-distribution-consumer power ow is nowshifting towards a distributed infrastructure, with great amounts of variablerenewable sources in the system. The penetration of alternative energieslike solar and wind have represented a game changer for the electricpower industry, diminishing the traditional dominance of fossil fuel basedsources, and moving towards a more renewable mixture. LÄS MER
3. A multi-criteria GIS analysis for siting of utility-scale photovoltaic solar plants in county Kilkenny, IrelandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy is the keyword for energy industry sector in the world today. Solar energy has a huge potential, able to fulfill increasing energy demand and growing its share of energy sector. Republic of Ireland has one of the lowest solar energy deployment rates in Europe, although climatic conditions have been proved to be acceptable. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Increased use of renewable energies that is taking place all over the world is having a very important impact on the photovoltaic solar energy industry. This means of obtaining electrical energy is one of the most promising ones nowadays, thanks to the fact that it is a technology of easy installation and maintenance. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The dairy industry has a noteworthy environmental footprint, specifically on global warming and resource depletion. Yet, environmental challenges also adversely impact the sustenance of many dairy value chain stakeholders. LÄS MER