Sökning: "reputational risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden reputational risk.
1. CSR disclosure and decision usefulness - are firms aware of what information users find as useful? A study investigating the dichotomy in perceptions between reporters and usersD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the identified research gap concerning the area of sell-side equity analysts' informational needs and preferences, relating to the relevance and usefulness of the informational value in CSR disclosure. An exploratory, qualitative study has been made to investigate the dichotomy in perceptions between reporters and users. LÄS MER
2. Sensemaking Operational Risk Manager : a qualitative study on how to become successful as an operational risk manager in the Swedish financial sector.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This research sheds light on the nature of the role of the operational risk controller in the financial services industry. The focus is on understanding how operational risk controllers interact with different layers of the organisation and become influential with the business lines and senior management. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper looks at corporate reputation and its effect on future firm performance using the Reputation Quotient (RQ) produced by Harris Interactive Inc. as proxy for reputation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Products
Sammanfattning : Pressure from regulation as well as customer demand on responsibly sourced and produced goods and services is greater than ever. IKEA is considered a bench mark company as regards CSR in global supply chains and now a system needs to be put in place to also secure responsible paper sourcing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : To date, there is no international ‘hard law’ instrument creating legally binding obligations for corporations. Instead, corporate activity is regulated by domestic law and ‘soft law’ standards on corporate responsibility and human rights. LÄS MER