Sökning: "research-based approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 uppsatser innehållade orden research-based approach.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Abstract New nationalist ideologies have permeated politics for the last decade. New leaders, followers, and conducive environments have emerged to cause the most controversial and unique episodes in recent politics. LÄS MER
2. Stay ahead of the competition : How the perception of Competitive Intelligence influences the way Swedish startups are dealing with international competition.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is within the field of Competitive Intelligence. The thesis’s main purpose is to investigate how Swedish startups perceive Competitive Intelligence and how their perception influences how they are dealing with international competition in the domestic market. LÄS MER
3. Organizational culture and its implications on post-acquisition integration : A case study of a merger between two entrepreneurial firmsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is an important economic phenomenon, utilized by companies to expand their market share and achieve rapid growth. However, studies imply that a majority of M&As fail to deliver anticipated value, which has led to a vast amount of research investigating why. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: The manufacturing industry is diverting away from the one-size-fits-all mass manufacture towards more customized processes. With increasingly individualized consumer preferences and an intense competitive environment, food manufacturers are required to meet specific consumer demands with similar efficiency to those produced massively. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The queer experience has only become relatively recently a topic of study within migration scholarship. Despite it being seen as a ‘special interest’ field, a lot can be learned about processes of migration decision-making overall, by applying queer theory to it. LÄS MER