Sökning: "resource constraints"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden resource constraints.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Deep neural networks consume an excessive amount of hardware resources, makingthem difficult to deploy to real-time systems. Previous work in the field of networkcompression lack the explicit hardware feedback necessary to control the resourceconstraints imposed by such systems. LÄS MER
2. Business Model Innovations and Sustainability Transitions : The Case of Circular Business Models in the Fashion IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The concept of circular economy has gained a lot of interest among both researchers and practitioners. Moving from the traditional linear “take, make, disposal” resource management approach towards circular economy principles that aim to keep resources in a loop of usage is considered to be a possible way for material-intensive industries to decouple economic growth from environmental constraints. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Knowledge is the resource that provides the best possibilities of being competitive since it increases while used and is difficult to copy. Knowledge sharing has been shown to increase organizational performance in both tangible and intangible measures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : The history of Easter Island, with its cultural and ecological mysteries, has attracted the interests of archaeologists, anthropologists, ecologists, and economists alike. Despite the great scientific efforts, uncertainties in the available archaeological and palynological data leave a number of critical issues unsolved and open to debate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The building industry is continuously adapting to the changing needs and demands. The rise in emissions, depletion of resources and accumulating waste are some of the important problems that have to be addressed by architects all over the world today. LÄS MER